Most people have heard of the Bucket List, a list of things you want to have achieved before you die. Well there's mine on the right side of the screen. I thought this blog would be a fun way to document each item as I accomplish it, and hear others opinion's on my Bucket List items. If anyone ever finds my little blog, feel free to leave comments, I'd love to hear from you. It would amaze me to have people decided to follow it!

Friday 12 April 2013

A Day On The Mountain

Living in Alberta gives many opportunity to go snowboarding to many beautiful ski hills.  Last weekend I drove three hours to Banff and stayed in a hotel, then went snowboarding at Lake Louis the next day.  It was an awesome day of spring snowboarding.  Like every time on the hill there are many painful falls, but every time I evolve into a better snowboarder.  I have improved greatly since my post 13. Master Heal And Toe Edge On My Snowboard.  The snowboarding in the center of the bellow picture is me!



I had a fantastic day at Lake Louis.   The conditions at the hill were the best I had experienced all year.  It was a great way to end the winter and begin spring.  I am looking forward to start completing spring and summer bucket list items!

2 comments: