Most people have heard of the Bucket List, a list of things you want to have achieved before you die. Well there's mine on the right side of the screen. I thought this blog would be a fun way to document each item as I accomplish it, and hear others opinion's on my Bucket List items. If anyone ever finds my little blog, feel free to leave comments, I'd love to hear from you. It would amaze me to have people decided to follow it!

Wednesday 3 April 2013

67. Make A List Of 100 Books, And Read Them

I have finally made a list of 100 books I want to read (Reading List).   I started the list with books I always wanted to read, then went online to find others that interested me.  Creating a list of 100 books took a while, but finally I can start reading.  I left the last five as random choices, incase I go to the library and see a book on the shelf that I want to read, that is not on my list.

After making my list I went to the library, and bought a library card. Getting a card was only $15, and is valid for a year; I could never afford to buy all these books from the store.  While I was at the library I check out my first book Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James.  I have decided not to write a post about each book (thats not what I want my blog to be about-), I will simply rate each book out of five, where five is the best and one is the worst, once I have finished it.  I am excited to start reading all theses awesome books!

2 comments:

  1. They look like good picks! I've read:
    14. To Kill a Mockingbird - classic!
    15. The Lovely Bones - not my favorite, but pretty good
    41. Freakonomics - this one was really interesting, there's also a 2nd book if you like tha tone
    74. The Maze Runner - liked it
    77. Gone Girl - really really liked this one, couldn't put it down!

    Enjoy, and can't wait to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to get to those books. If I like Freakonomics I'll have to add the sequel as one of the randoms.

      Delete